5 King bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, 3 Built-in bunk beds, 1 Queen sofa bed - Total of 9 beds, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 Bath (Sleeps 15), Six Person Street Legal Golf Cart!
***Scroll below the description for a bulleted list of all that is included! Read on for a guided description.
~FIRST FLOOR EXPERIENCE~
Living Area ◊ Kitchen w/ Dining Area ◊ Half Bath ◊ Laundry Room
Welcome to Aqua Luxe, your luxury beach home for your next relaxing vacation! Guests enter into an open, coastal-themed first floor featuring the living area, kitchen with dining area, a half bathroom, and walk in laundry room. The living area offers comfortable sofa and armchair seating and large, wall-mounted smart TV for entertainment. The sofa also pulls out into a Queen bed for additional sleeping accommodations. This is also a great option for any guests who can't or prefer not to climb stairs to get to their bedroom!
The kitchen is ready to go with cookware and dining ware and features high-end stainless steel appliances such as a professional series oversized fridge & freezer, oven/range, microwave, and dishwasher. You'll also find a toaster and coffee maker on hand as well. The long dining table offers seating for 10 and leaves room to maneuver comfortably around the kitchen.
The first floor conveniently provides a half bathroom just off the kitchen, as well as a spacious, walk-in laundry room with oversized washer & dryer, and additional cabinet and counter space. This tucked away room also offers a mini ironing board and iron and serves as quite the asset to guests for staying on top of any laundry needs during their stay.
SECOND FLOOR EXPERIENCE
King Room w/ Bath (2) ◊ Game Room w/ Triple Bunk ◊ Balcony
Upstairs to the second floor, guests will quickly find that the gem of Aqua Luxe is the Game Room! Say hello to hangout heaven where you'll find an air hockey table, 2 wall-mounted game stations featuring 3,500 arcade games for up to 2 players at a time, and a big screen TV, all for endless entertainment possibilities. A balcony with outdoor seating for five offers additional gathering space.
The game room also includes a built-in triple bunk and access to one of the King room's full bathrooms. Please note, these bunks are 6'2'' in length and can sleep adults, if necessary.
The second floor is also home to two King rooms with bathrooms. Both King rooms are tastefully furnished with high quality bedside tables, lamps, and either a dresser or under-the-bed drawers for out-of-the-way storage, and also include big smart TVs and single door closets with hangers and suitcase holders. One King room features a private bathroom with single sink and full tub and shower layout, the other King room has private access to the bathroom with walk-in shower that is also accessible from the game room.
THIRD FLOOR EXPERIENCE
King Room w/ Private Bath (3) ◊ Coffee Station ◊ Balcony
The third floor offers 3 luxurious King rooms with private bathrooms, a balcony with outdoor seating for 5, and a Keurig coffee station just at the top of the stairs.
One of the King rooms serves as the Master and contains some distinguishing features such as a larger bathroom with His & Her sinks, separate water closet, and also sliding-door private access to the balcony. Each of the King rooms and bathrooms offer a great retreat space for guests to relax and recharge and include large smart TVs.
A highlight of this floor is the balcony as it offers a great vantage point of the community pool and grilling pavilion and is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee from the coffee station first thing in the morning before setting out for the day's adventures. (We provide 4 complimentary Keurig pods, but be sure to stock up with your favorites to keep you geared up for your entire stay!)
RETREAT AT MIRAMAR COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
Pool ◊ Spacious Dining Areas ◊ Expansive Lounge Area ◊ Charcoal grills (7) ◊ Fish pond
In addition to the AquaLuxe beach home, guests also have full access to the 90' long community pool and spacious lounge, dining, and grilling pavilion, located just steps away from the home. It's a perfect space for cookouts, with 7 Green Egg charcoal grills and charcoal provided, and for cooling off in the pool, or simply letting the kids splash away while the adults hang out within range of little ones. Guests are also welcome to fish in the community pond behind the pool area (catch and release).
BULLETED LIST - Amenity specs by Room type:
KING ROOMS include
• High quality King bed & bedding
• High end furnishings such as bedside tables, lamps, and dressers
• Smart TV
• Private full bathroom
• Closet with hangers and suitcase holder
FULL BATHROOMS include
• Single OR His & Her Sinks
• Walk-in tile shower OR full tub with tile shower
• Black makeup wash cloths
• One complimentary roll of toilet paper
• One complimentary shampoo, conditioner, soap bar
LIVING AREA includes
• Comfortable sofa and armchair seating
• Large smart TV
• Professional series oversized fridge & freezer
• High end oven/range, microwave
• Coffee maker
• Fully stocked with cooking and dining ware
DINING AREA includes
• Long table with seating for 10
GAME ROOM includes:
• Air Hockey, 2 Arcade Game Stations
• Big screen smart TV
• Built-in Triple bunk (3 twin beds)
LAUNDRY ROOM includes
• Oversized washer & dryer
• Counter and cabinet space
• 2 laundry soap pods
THIRD FLOOR COFFEE STATION includes
• Keurig coffee maker
• 4 complimentary coffee pods
• Coffee mugs
• Outdoor seating for 5
• Overhead fan
• Community pool view
• 6 person golf cart
• Beach chairs & Pool floats
COMMUNITY COMMON AREA includes
• 90' long pool
• 22 uncovered lounge chairs on pool deck
• Multiple covered, cushioned couches
• 7 Green Egg charcoal grills with counter space
• 4 large dining tables poolside: two tables seat 6 each, two seat 10+ each
• 2 picnic tables pond side: one covered next to 4 grills, one uncovered
• Walking path around pond
• Two swing benches
• 5 big screen TVs with remotes
• Men and Women's bathrooms
• 2 outdoor shower/sand wash off stations
• Drinking fountains
PARKING: The driveway can accommodate up to 4 compact cars. For additional parking, please use only designated parking spots in the community. Please do not block streets or sidewalks.
Your Stay at this Home includes:
• Free WiFi
• Towels for pool & beach
• Sand wash-off station on side of house
• Central AC and Heat (for winter months)
• External security cameras
• Personal greeting from host/property manager upon arrival
• Property management service during your stay
~ Starter packs including toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, shampoos, and laundry detergent are provided. Depending on your length of stay, please plan accordingly as you will be required to replenish these items yourself.
6 person golf cart (included with your stay!) Lets you get around quickly and is allowed on streets that have up to 35 mile/hour speed limits.
If you're traveling by car, Hwy 98 is just a minute away from the property! Uber & Lyft are also readily available!
Additional, V.I.P. services are available through local businesses.
- Grocery pre-stocking services. Local options include “Destin Grocery Girls” and “Be My Shopper”.
- Crib, baby gates, and stroller rentals. Local options include “The Crib Connection” and “Coastal Crib Rentals”.
The home as an electronic lock on it. You will be provided a code the day of check in.
CORONOVIRUS UPDATE - Destin Dreamers continues to book reservations for after May 1. Here are some of the measures we are taking and will continue to take.
? Disinfecting all hard surfaces including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, toilets, faucets, and sinks with a disinfectant known to kill COVID-19. (As recommended by the CDC).
? Offering sheets to be placed on the cloth furniture such as couches and chairs if the guests prefer (please let us know if that is something you would like to have done).
? Washing, with bleach where applicable, every blanket, sheet, pillowcase, towel, and comforter for every stay.
? Working with guests who need to change or refund their stay due to COVID19.
Please contact us with any questions.
Our goal is to help you have a relaxing, stress-free vacation experience by providing outstanding customer service to all of our guests. We take pride in providing a freshly cleaned, and beautiful, functionally-furnished home for each stay. We guarantee you will find us easy to contact and to respond promptly to any issues that arise during your stay with us. We look forward to serving you well. -Destin Dreamers Team
House Rules and Rental Agreement
1) NO SMOKING ON OR AROUND THE PREMISES. This is a NON-SMOKING house. Smoking is only allowed away from the premises and not on the property. No smoking on the outside balconies or in any of the Community Areas. THIS ALSO APPLIES FOR VAPING AND CIGARS. Many of our guests may have smoking allergies AS SUCH we do not allow smoking on or around the property.
2) ACCESS: Prior to arrival you will be given an access code for the front door. The front door has a digital lock that automatically activates the door dead bolt when the code is entered. Simply enter the 4 digit provided access code and the door will unlock. Open to enter. When you are ready to leave, notice there is a button at the top exterior of the lock that has an icon of a lock. Upon exiting, hold the door in the closed position and press at exterior lock button at the top of the lock and the door lock will automatically engage.
3) CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS: Much of the community is still under construction. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding as our beautiful community is getting built. Please be watchful when you and your kids are crossing the street of construction vehicles and service vehicles coming and going.
4) PARKING: The driveways will accommodate up to 4 compact cars. Should you need additional parking, please do not park in the street or obstructing the sidewalk but park in the designated areas in the community for additional parking. If the overflow parking is unavailable there is a parking lot just north of the development and you can park there and walk over.
5) NO PETS ALLOWED. No pets of any kind are allowed on the property. This also applies to bringing hermit crabs back from the beach to the house ;)
6) Please be courteous and respectful of our beautiful home. The features and qualities about the home that drew you to our house, we want to keep intact for future guests and vacationers and ask that you please be mindful and respectful of our belongings during your stay with us. Also, please be mindful to leave with what you came with. We do know and account for everything in the home. In the event anyone mistakenly, or not, takes an item from the home, the booking party will be responsible to replace the missing item or pay to find an equal item if the exact item cannot be re-purchased.
7) VACUUM: Here at Destin Dreamers we are very particular about cleanliness and we want our guests, who share our mindset, to have the ability to clean and maintain a clean home during your stay. As such, there is a provided vacuum cleaner in the laundry room, or in the garage, plus basic cleaning supplies for you to use during your stay and we absolutely welcome and applaud cleanliness.
8) MARGARITAVILLE MARGARITA MAKER (If applicable): Only operators (operator meaning “a person who operates or intends to operate a machine”) over the age of 21 and sober are allowed to operate this machine. Proper use and understanding of the unit is required to operate it efficiently and safely. If you would like us to train you on how to properly use a Margaritaville Margarita Maker, please ask us for assistance, we would be happy to assist you so no one gets hurt and the unit doesn’t get damaged. Please do not place any parts of the margarita maker in the dishwasher. All parts are to be hand washed WHEN NOT PLUGGED IN. To operate, place ice in the top reservoir of the unit and ensure the lid is properly screwed back on. Do not force the lid on, it screws clockwise until it seats properly. Ensure all 3 pitchers are properly seated under each terminal. Turn the 3 dials below each pitcher to the desired mix (rita, colada, etc.) and once all 3 are selected, press the “ON” green button at the center of the unit. If only 1 or 2 of the pitchers is desired, turn the dials not in use to “OFF” so ice is not used. Refill ice as needed. There is additional ice in the freezer (ensure ice is turned to “ON”) for the ice maker in the freezer.
9) OPAL ICE MAKER (If applicable): There is no water line to the ice maker. To add more ice, simply pull out and remove the ice reservoir and fill the unit up to the “FILL” line which is directly under the ice reservoir once the reservoir is placed back into the unit. Usually about (3) 12 ounce cups fills the unit up. Once full, the ice maker will begin making more ice. Refill as often as needed. Ice melting just simply get redistributed back into the reservoir you first filled up and remade into ice.
10) GOLF CART: Please read through all of the “Golf Cart Rules” taped to the front of the garage door and in this document and understand the rules thoroughly before use. Upon arrival we will meet with you to get a copy of ALL operators of the golf cart’s drivers’ licenses. You will be given 1 key to the golf cart. Please do not lose this key or there will be a charge to replace the key. There is also a garage door opener in the front compartment of the golf cart. Please ensure this remains and other items in this compartment remain in place during your visit. Operation: There is a lever underneath the driver that allows you to manually switch from left to right in this order: forward, neutral and reverse. Once flipped to reverse, the golf cart will make a loud buzz noise to let you know it will operate in reverse. There is no noise for forward or neutral and the cart, although gas powered, will not make any noise when placed in the forward position. Make sure before pressing the gas pedal you are aware and confident in the proper operation of the golf cart and feel free to ask us for further instruction if this isn’t clear. Please make sure you clean the golf cart of any sand and trash prior to checking out. There is a provided water hose on the right side of the house for you to use.
11) TV USES: Each bedroom has their own tv. The tv’s are all smart tv’s and allow for wifi enabled applications such as Netflix, etc. to be played. Not all tv’s in the kids bedrooms are hooked up to cable and will require the use of applications to play. Each master suite has the tv remote and/or a COX cable remote for the cable tv. In the event the tv is set to the home screen upon turning the tv on, locate the “satellite” or “cable” icon to go to cable tv.
12) TOWELS/LAUNDRY: For going to the beach please DO NOT use the provided white bath towels. Please use the colored beach towels provided in each bedroom. A washer and dryer are provided for any additional mid stay laundry needs you require. Washer and dryer are to be operated at your own risk and discretion. Please have an understanding of how to operate these appliances prior to use or we can assist you with showing you how to properly use so nothing gets damaged. We will not be responsible for any damages to personal clothing or belongings placed into these appliances. There will be a couple pods or detergents available for use but DO NOT use if you do not think it is suitable for your clothing. Additional detergents may need to be purchased, by yourself, for certain washes needed during your stay.
13) APPLIANCES: The Guest is responsible for all uses and operations of any onsite appliances. Please have a clear understanding of the proper operation and use of each appliance in the home prior to using. You will be responsible for any damages caused from improper use to any of the provided appliances (“Appliances” meaning but not limited to washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, kureg machine, microwave, opal ice machine, margarita maker, mini fridge, etc.)
14) OUTDOOR AREAS: Please use at your own risk. At no time is anyone permitted to stand on or climb over any of the outdoor furniture due to their height from the ground and their proximity to the handrails. Please DO NOT sit on or hang on any of the outdoor safety rails on the balconies or stuccoed half walls on the balconies. We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents resulting from not following the aforementioned rule.
15) CLUBHOUSE USE: The Clubhouse Rules are posted but here are some of the basic rules to be aware of. The pool hours are 7:00AM - 10:30PM. This is a NON-SMOKING facility as well and is strictly enforced. NO GLASS is permitted in the common areas near the pool at any time. We encourage you to have dinner out at the clubhouse, just be mindful that all cups and plates brought must be plastic. Many of the plates and cups we provide are not glass and can be brought but you need to verify first that you are bringing the provided plastic ware and not glass. Alcohol is permitted in the clubhouse area but not in glass bottles. Fishing is allowed in the pond but is CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY. Do NOT use any of the minnows as bait to catch larger fish. TV’s are there to be used but if its manageable, please place the outdoor covers back on the TV’s when finished. The outdoor GREEN EGG bbq grills are for you to use, when not in use by anyone else. There is provided LUMP charcoal there to use. No other form of combustion material is allowed to use in the GREEN EGG grill. A fire starter such as lighter fluid is permitted. There are bathrooms and outdoor showers at the clubhouse to use. Please wash off in the outdoor shower prior to jumping into the pool when coming back from the beach.
16) We ask you to be kind and considerate of others. In the event another group is not following the rules established for the ENTIRE community, please kindly be respectful should you feel the need to educate them and feel free to reach out to us directly and immediately as we will be happy to enforce our community rules so everyone is respectful of our community.
17) There are surveillance cameras around our community, however, if you feel someone looks suspicious and does not belong, please let us know so we can make contact with them and find out their intentions.
18) Guests over 400lbs. of weight will not stay in free standing bunks. Guest acknowledges all bunks are six feet, two inches in length.
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned manager Destin Coastal Escapes LLC (“Rental Agent”) DBA Destin Dreamers, pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
Guest is defined as any human being outside of the womb. The number of guests applies to children / infants as well.
Guest of Record is defined as the guest renting the property either through a booking channel such as Airbnb or through direct booking on (Website hidden by Airbnb)
The guest of record acknowledges that they are 25 years of age at the time of booking and understands that persons under the age of 25 are not eligible to rent any of Destin Dreamers’ properties.
Guest agrees that no more than the maximum number of persons listed on this listing shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
Guest agrees that no more than the number of guests listed on the booking will be staying in the property. If more guests than are listed are staying, then an additional fee of $40 per guest above the number of guests agreed to will be added to the guest’s invoice to be paid immediately. More guests than the allowed number of guests can be paid for to stay. The maximum occupancy number is established by the State of Florida and cannot be violated. Children, even infants, qualify as a guest; which, means every person in the house adds to the number of guests in the house.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access or hot tubs, fireplaces as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal effects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities, or while operating and using the provided golf cart. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
Additional Terms to the Rental Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Miramar Beach, Florida. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall include their respective heirs, successors, representatives and authorized users. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. The execution of a payment, online acceptance of these terms, or digital signature shall be deemed a valid signature.
If the guest books the property on a listing channel such as Airbnb, Home Away, (Hidden by Airbnb) , etc. then the payment and cancellation policy for the property on that channel applies.
A direct booking is any booking that is made directly through Destin Dreamers’ website which may occur through a booking channel that does not process money.
There are two cancellation policies for direct bookings, peak season and non-peak season.
It is highly recommended that guests procure trip insurance (most major credit cards provide it if booked with their card. Please check with your credit card carrier for further details).
Peak Season (May 15 through first week of August (when 7 night minimum rentals apply)):
If cancellation from customer occurs within 7 days of check-in date:
No refund, full booking amount forfeited by guest.
If cancellation from customer occurs within 8 – 45 days of check-in date:
50% refund of total payout issued.
If cancellation from customer occurs outside of 45 of check-in date:
Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee.
If cancellation occurs from Destin Dreamers initiating the cancellation:
Non-Peak Season (Second week of August to mid-May)
If cancellation from customer occurs within 7 days of stay:
50% refund issued of full booking amount.
If cancellation from customer occurs within 7 - 14 days:
75% refund of full rental amount including full cleaning fee.
If cancellation from customer occurs outside 14 days of stay:
Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee.
If cancellation occurs from Destin Dreamers:
If there is an event that requires a mandatory evacuation by any Federal, State, or Local authorities, the cancellation policies afore mentioned still apply. We recommend guests procure travel insurance during Hurricane season in particular. Most major credit cards provide travel insurance if the trip is paid for with the card, please consult your credit card provider for details.
Payments on Airbnb are handled per Airbnb policy.
(Hidden by Airbnb) :
Payments on Airbnb are handled per (Hidden by Airbnb) policy.
50% payment at confirmation (booking date).
$150 deposit taken at confirmation (booking date).
Remainder of payment is charged 7 days prior to check-in.
I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be (Email hidden by Airbnb) Please contact Safely at (Email hidden by Airbnb) or go to (Website hidden by Airbnb) if you have any questions.
Trust and Safety
The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee includes up to $10,000 of coverage for contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at (Website hidden by Airbnb) . The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is cancelled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and Destin Dreamers will process using the form of payment on file for Guest.
Golf Cart Usage and Rules
GOLF CART USAGE
The Guest must fill out a short insurance form for the golf cart.
The golf cart key will be provided in the front compartment of the golf cart inside a bag. The garage door opener will also be in the front compartment in a bag upon arrival. Please keep the garage door opener in the front compartment of the golf cart at all times.
Please note a copy or picture of EVERY golf cart operator’s driver’s license is required prior to arrival.
If you're from the United States, you'll be required to present:
? A driver's license of every guest who will be driving the cart
? A copy of your driver's insurance to keep in the golf cart (if applicable)
If you're an international driver, you'll be required to present:
? A driver's license of every guest who will be driving the cart
? International driving permit (for EU/UK and other international drivers)
? A copy of your driver's insurance to keep in the golf cart (if applicable)
*Because the golf cart is street legal, it classifies as a road vehicle.
Golf Cart Rules:
1) The Guest agrees to keep the provided golf cart and any accessories to the golf cart in the same condition as received. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning the golf cart of all trash and washing the golf cart, with the provided water hose, of all sand.
2) For carrying items on the golf cart, there is a provided rack on the back of the golf cart to carry beach chairs that can safely and securely hang, as designed, off the rack. The back seat also flips over to allow for storage. No other means of carrying items is permitted. Please do not carry items insecurely or on any seats unless being held by the Guest at all times.
3) Some golf carts are gas operated, not electric. For gas powered carts, under the driver’s seat there is a manual lever to switch to reverse, neutral or forward. Once stopped, the golf cart will automatically shut off. However, please ensure the headlights are turned off and the key is in the OFF position when not in use so the battery does not drain. The Guest is NOT responsible to ensure the golf cart is refueled when returning the golf cart to the Rental Agent.
4) The Guest acknowledge that a $45 charge will be charged to the Guests credit card on file in the event the Guest loses or misplaces the golf cart key or the garage door opener that is provided at check in.
5) The Guest understands and agrees that the Rental Agent shall not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever to the golf cart or injuries sustained to the Guest while in the Guests care. The Guest agrees to hold the Rental Agent free from all such damages and injuries sustained.
6) The Guest agrees to pay or reimburse the Rental Agent on the return of the golf cart, for all charges incidental to all breakages or damage to the golf cart while in the Guest’s care.
7) The Guest agrees that no more than 6 authorized persons are allowed in the golf cart at any time and MUST WEAR SEAT BELTS AT ALL TIMES while in operation.
8) The Guest accepts FULL responsibility to uphold all local laws while operating the golf cart. The Rental Agent will not be held responsible in any way for any accidents caused, parking tickets, or violations under the Guests care.
9) The Guest acknowledges that only a person over the age of 21 with a valid drivers license and current (meaning “up to date”) vehicle insurance is allowed to operate the golf cart.
10) The golf cart is NOT permitted on any roads posted over 35mph speed limits and at no time are the Guests allowed to operate the golf cart on Hwy 98.
11) The Guest hereby warrants to the Rental Agent that the Guest operating the golf cart possess motor vehicle insurance that covers the golf cart and personal injury to the Guest, additional persons riding with the Guest and other motor vehicles, while in the Guest’s care. The Guests Insurance Policy is Primary to ALL claims, accidents, injuries and/or suits while under the guests care.
12) For gas powered carts, the cart will come with a full tank of gas. During the stay, the guest is responsible for buying additional gas needed. The guest is NOT responsible for filling the tank at the end of their stay.
13) If the cart is battery powered, the guest will ensure the cart is plugged in and charging each evening after the day’s use and upon checkout. When taking the cart away from the property, the guest will take the charging cable in the compartment under the front seat in case a charge is needed while away. This will ensure the cart is charged for you and future guests.
14) The guest will lock the door between the house and the garage and shut the garage when leaving the house.
Golf Cart Agreement
Destin Coastal Escapes LLC (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
• DO NOT DRIVE ON ANY ROADS POSTED 35 MPH OR MORE
• MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO OPERATE THE GOLF CART
• YOUR INSURANCE IS PRIMARY. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR INSURANCE COVERS AND/OR DOES NOT COVER PRIOR TO OPERATING THE GOLF CART
• MUST PRESENT VALID COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE AND VALID COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF INSURANCE UPON THE DATE OF CHECK IN TO OPERATE THE VEHICLE FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY. NO UNAUTHORIZED DRIVERS ARE ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE GOLF CART AT ANY TIME. IN THE EVENT THAT DESTIN COASTAL ESCAPES FINDS A VIOLATION OF ANY OF ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEY CAN AND WILL REMOVE THE GOLF CART FROM THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME AND NO REPLACEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY. ANY DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE VIOLATION, OR COSTS TO REMOVE THE VEHICLE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE REGISTERED GUEST ON FILE.
• INSURANCE: The valid and collectible liability insurance and personal injury protection insurance of any authorized rental or leasing driver is primary for the limits of liability and personal protection coverage required by sections (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ) and (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) , Florida Statutes.
• FAILURE TO RETURN: Failure to return rented property. Or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property or equipment) are prima facie evidence of intent to defraud, punishable in accordance with section (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) , Florida Statutes.
• If your golf cart is an electric vehicle, you are responsible to keep the golf cart charged, as shown upon check in, to maintain the battery life.
• If your golf cart is gas powered, you are not required to re-fuel the golf cart prior to check out.
• Check out instructions MUST BE FOLLOWED and the golf cart CLEANED, and put back EXACTLY as it was given. Any damages to the vehicle are at the expense of the guests and the guests will in no way hold Destin Coastal Escapes OR the property’s owner liable for any damages caused by or to the golf cart.
• The rental of the Golf Cart has been paid in full with the rental of the property.
1. Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
Definitions. “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in this form, and on the document titled Face Page. “You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter in this Agreement, each person signing this Agreement, each Authorized Driver and each person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All persons referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this agreement. “We”, “our” or “us” means the business organization named in this Agreement that is renting the Vehicle to you. “Authorized Driver” means the renter and each additional driver listed by us on this Agreement, provided that each such person has a valid driver’s license and is at least age 21. Only Authorized Drivers are permitted to operate the Vehicle. “Vehicle” means the automobile or truck identified in this Agreement and each vehicle we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and Vehicle documents.
2. Rental Indemnity and Warranties.
This is a contract for rental of the vehicle. We may repossess the vehicle, at your expense, without notice to you, if the vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this agreement. You agree to identify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from or arising out of this rental and your use of the vehicle. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the vehicle, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the vehicle is fit for a particular purpose.
3. Conditions and Return of Vehicle
You must return the vehicle to the address of your booking, on the date and time of your check out in the same condition that you received it. If the vehicle after check out hours, you remain responsible for the loss of it and all damage to it until we inspect it upon our next opening for business. Service to the vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have an hour prior approval. You must check and maintain all fluid levels and return the vehicle with at least the same of fuel as rented. If your vehicle is an electric vehicle, you are responsible to plug in the vehicle nightly after each use as instructed. Misuse of the electrical vehicle and damages to the batteries as a result of misuse may result in fees charged to you that we may incur to repair, replace or fix the vehicle. You are responsible to return the vehicle cleaned and in the same condition it was in upon your arrival. A $50 penalty will be applied if the vehicle has not been cleaned at least to the condition it was in upon your arrival.
4. Responsibility for Damage or Loss; Reporting to Police; Responsibility for Tolls and Traffic Violations.
You are responsible for all damage to, or theft of, the vehicle, including damage caused by weather, road conditions and acts of nature, whether or not you are at fault. You are responsible for the cost of repair, or the actual cash retail value of the vehicle on the date of the loss if the vehicle is not repairable or if we elect not to repair the vehicle. You are also responsible for Loss of Use, Diminished Value, and our administrative expenses incurred processing the claim. You must report all accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us and the Police as soon as you discover them. You are responsible for paying to the appropriate 3rd party all Tolls, Parking, Traffic and Toll Violations, Toll Evasion Fines, Citations, other Fees, Penalties for features, court costs, towing, and storage charges occurring during this rental. If you fail to pay the charging entities and we pay all or part of the charged on your behalf, you will reimburse us for all such costs and, in addition, pay us an administrative fee of $50 for each charge. 5. Injury to Others: Insurance
You are responsible for all injury, damage and loss you cause to others. You agree to provide liability, collisions and comprehensive insurance covering you, us and the vehicle. Where State Law requires us to provide auto livability insurance, our insurance is secondary in this agreement and your insurance will remain Primary to all incidents and claims. The policy is Void if you breach this agreement or if you fail to cooperate in a Loss investigation conducted by us or our Insurer. Giving the vehicle to an unauthorized driver, terminates coverage under the policy.
You permit us to reserve against your credit/debit card at the time of rental a reasonable amount in addition to the estimated charges. You will pay us at or before the conclusion of this rental or on demand all charges on the face page of this agreement Plus: (A) Fuel and a refueling charge if you return the vehicle with less fuel than when rented (B) All expenses we incur recovering the vehicle, if it is not returned as promised (C) All costs, including pre and post judgement attorneys fees we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing or defending our rights under this agreement; (D) a 2% per month late payment fee, or the maximum amount allowed by law, on all amounts paid after the rental concludes (E) $50 or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is greater, if you pay us with a check unpaid for any reason; and (F) a reasonable fee not to exceed $350 to clean the vehicle if returned substantially less clean than when rented. All charges are subject to our final audit. If errors in computation of the charges are discovered after the close of this transaction, you authorize us to correct the charges with your credit/debit card issuer.
7. Your Property
You release us, our agents and our employees from all claims for loss of and damage to your personal property or that of another person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
8. Breach of Agreement
Any acts in violation of this agreement, as listed above, breach this agreement and any commitments Destin Coastal Escapes LLC has made with you. Upon violation of this agreement, Destin Coastal Escapes LLC is authorized to remove the vehicle from the property upon the breach of this agreement at your expense. You waive all recourse against us for criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this agreement.
No term of this agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must return the vehicle to the property you have booked for inspection and written amendment by us of the due in date which is referred to as your “check out date”. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. All prior representations and agreements between you and us regarding this rental are void.
A waiver by us of a breach of this agreement is not a waiver of additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this agreement.
|Season||Weekend Night||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights||Additional person|
Nov-11-2020 - Dec-13-2021
Peak Season Includes Weekends, National Holidays and Other Festivals
This place is modern and clean! The pictures don’t do it justice! It is a perfect place to have families with children of various ages. We had kids from 4-15 and they all loved it, especially all the games that are in the house. The host is amazing! He responds very quickly and he is very helpful about the area. It’s very close to the beach and the pool is awesome also! We will definitely stay with this host again!
Awesone place! The host was wonderful and responsive. Place looks just like the picture and stylish. Would def use again on next trip to Miramar/Destin
The home is absolutely Beautiful. The location is perfect, approximately 3 minutes from the beach.Everything you need is nearby. Perfect for a family get away.