Close to Everything but Away From It All *5bed/4bath + (guesthouse can be added)
Main House 5 Bedrooms: (guesthouse can be added for $150 per night)
5bed 4 bath main house sleeps 10 guesthouse sleeps 6 so total sleeps 16 if booked both
* Two master bedrooms with king-size beds, master baths, 1-Japanese style soaking tub, fireplaces, TV and VCR/DVD player, couch in each room.
* Bedroom three (full bed with a slider the deck & to spa) has TV and DVD/VCR player, full bath.
*Private Loft with full-size bed, TV and DVD/VCR player.
* Private Loft has two twin beds, TV and DVD/VCR
* Full kitchen with everything you need for gourmet cooking serving 18+ people.
* Living room has 61-inch HDTV and sound system plus DVD/CD/VCR player, sitting area extra couch, foosball
* Laundry room has washer and dryer.
* Outside eating area and hot tub, gas & charcoal barbecue.
* Backyard has walking area in nature (forrest land, babbling brook, large area for outdoor games, fire pit *(in designated area-not in forest Land). We are a short distance to Heavenly Ski Resort, and down the street from awesome mt bike trail. Backyard is a forest playground.
** Two-car garage, front yard with gazebo for relaxation time.
***We also provide 4 bikes, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blanket, rolling ice chest***
***For winter, sleds
****Guesthouse can be added for additional fee of $150 per night, kitchen, big screen, sleeping for 6 (does not change the max 8 adults though)kids don't count in occupancy count, main house an sleep 10 & 6 in guesthouse
: Lodge, Cabin, Heavenly, Huge, ForestKeywords
We have a 45 day cancelation policy.
- Private Charcoal Barbecue
- Private BBQ
- Private Gas Barbecue
- We provide and gas and charcoal bbq/smoker
- Hair Dryer
- One Japanese tub with shower, all other bathrooms have showers
- Twin Bed
- Double Bed
- King Bed
- California King Bed
- Main house has 2 King, 2 twin 2 full 1 queen futon GuestHouse (has to be added for additional $150. per night) 1 queen Murphy 1 king click clack sofa sleeper 1 queen click clack sleeper sofa
- Private Bathroom
- 2 masters with private bathroom 1 full with private bathroom and one main house bathroom (5th bathroom is in Guesthouse)
- Boats Available
- Boat Launch
- Ski Run marina is a short distance away
- Child Friendly
- The forest is a childs playground, but lots of fun games for the kids and adults alike
- Ceiling Fans
- No AC, but really do not need it
- Dining Table Seats
- Formal Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Kitchen dining seats 10, formal dining seats 10
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Big Screen TV
- Flat Screen TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Both masters have a wood burning fireplace, main house has gas
- Reading Library
- lots of board games, fooz ball, bag-o ask if ping pong table is fixed
- Pet Friendly
- No Smoking
- Linens Provided
- We have a large forest as a backyard, the property is very private and awesome in any season
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Gas Stove
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- of Place Settings
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to prepare and cook your gourmet dinner, many extras provided
- Washing Machine
- Fire Pit
- The backyard is not fenced, open to the forest
- Parking Available
- Parking is an issue in Lake Tahoe, we have a 2 car garage, all other cars need to be parked elsewhere, street parking is available for loading unloading, and short periods. Ask owners for alternative parking options.
- Bicycles Available
- Gyms close by, we provide a few things but not a gym, skiing around the corner
- Car Recommended
- Car recommended but shuttle close by
- Bird Watching
- Horseback riding
- Jet Skiing
- Live Entertainment
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Movie Theatre
- Night Life
- Paddle Boats
- Rock Climbing
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Snow Shoeing
- Walking Tours
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- JetSki (Personal Watercraft)
- Everything is close by
- Near Beach
- Ski Shuttle
- Near Golf
- Near Shopping
- Near Restaurants
- Near Marina
- We are 1 mile to casinos and marina/beach ski shuttle does not come down our street, but you can walk to it, ski resort is .4 away
|Presidents Ski week||Feb-16-2018||Feb-20-2018||$650||$3600||-|
|Peak Ski Season||Feb-21-2018||Apr-01-2018||$500||$3300||-|
Additional Rate Information
Refundable damage deposit $750
Cleaning fee $250
Pet Fee $60
Tax Rate 12.0%
All reviews are from verified guests
- Andrew S.
- Aug 10,2014
I stayed with a group of ten. There was plenty of room for all of us. Everyone was very happy with the house. It is in great condition and is even better than the pictures. The owners were very friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely stay again.
- Jessie D.
- Jan 26,2015
We were a large group of friends, and we had a wonderful experience. Wendy and Erik really try their best to make it home - they even asked us what kind of beer we wanted the fridge stocked with! The home is secluded and set back from the street, and there was everything we needed in terms of kitchen, linens, games, sound system, etc. Wendy and Erik are very responsive - we contacted them several times during our stay with questions and they patiently answered all of them. I will definitely contact them again for our next Tahoe vacation!
- Patricia S.
- Jan 10,2015
We had 17 people, we had plenty of room. Everyone slept in a bed. From the pictures it\'s hard to imagine but it worked well for us. I will surely rent again.
- Feb 06,2015
We had an awesome time. The place is in a perfect location and very beautiful. We had 13 people and everyone was able to sleep comfortably. We especially enjoyed the foosball table and firepit. Would highly recommend.
- Michael S.
- Mar 18,2015
Group of 10 stayed in the cabin. Plenty of room, close to ski, well stocked kitchen and plenty of bathrooms. Also fun with the pool table, and large dinner table for board and card games. Will stay again!
- Chris B.
- Oct 10,2015
Excellent home in a great location. Very close to stateline and has and has so much to offer for any age. Dog friendly too. Owners are very organized and easy to work with. I highly recommend this cabin to anyone.
- Matt M.
- Mar 10,2016
Our group had a great time at Wendy and Erik\'s property. The house was great, the location was great, and Wendy and Erik were great, attentive owners as well.
- Jul 05,2016
We rented Erik and Wendy\'s house for a bachelor party weekend. The house fit 16 people easily. We were all able to hang out in the living areas and back patio. There was places to get away if you wanted to as well. The house is close to all the casinos, the lake, and golf courses. You can even hike up Heavenly mountain from the backyard. Erik and Wendy checked on us to make sure our stay was great. They even bought pizza and beer for our group before we arrived.
- Troy M.
- Jun 20,2017
Wonderful location and a nice, large house with tons of activities! Erik was extremely helpful and prompt, would definitely recommend to anyone.
- Jose S.
- Jun 05,2017
Couldn\'t have asked for a better place, area , and complete package