20 people are looking at Campeche Vacation Rentals.
Campeche Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Campeche
- Campeche has 404 kilometers (252 miles) of coastline and includes the Isla del Carmen, Jaina, Triángulo, and Cayo Arcas.
- The main rivers are the Candelaría and the Champoton.
- The State of Campeche is a state in the south-east region of the Mexican Republic.
- It is bordered by the Mexican states of Yucatán to the north east, Quintana Roo to the east, and Tabasco to the south west.
- The capital city of the state is the city of San Francisco de Campeche.
- Covers area of 56,789 square kilometers (21,926 square miles).
- Campeche has many baluartes (bastions) built to protect the city against attacks and raids by pirates.
- The Chamber of Fortification has scale models of the city\'s fortifications.
- he Cathedral of the Conception is a unique church to visit.
- Best time to visit in Campeche is November to April.
- Campeche International Airport and Ciudad del Carmen Airport provide international flights to and from Campeche.
- There are approximately 2,942 kilometers (1,839 miles) of paved roads and about 400 kilometers (250 miles) of railroad.
- A highway, known historically as the royal highway, connects the two important cities on the Yucatán Peninsula— Campeche and Merida.
- Laguna Azul is the port at Ciudad del Carmen.
- Campeche has nine theaters and seven auditoriums, all located in the city of Campeche.
- The state of Campeche has forty-eight branches of the national library.
- The museum at San Miguel Fort has a collection of pre-Columbian artifacts.