11 people are looking at Sarasota Vacation Rentals.
Sarasota Vacation Rentals (39)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Sarasota
- Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota County is the second best beach in America.
- Cà d’Zan: A Mediterranean Revival residence was the winter home of the American circus owner John Ringling and his wife Mable.
- The Historic Asolo Theater: It is the largest Equity theatre in Florida and the largest Repertory theatre in the Southeastern United State.
- County created in 1921.
- It may be named for a word in the indigenous Calusa language meaning Point of Rocks or Place of the Dance.
- Some believe that it was named after the daughter of famous explorer Hernando de Soto\'s daughter Sara.
- Sarasota County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Sarasota.
- Part of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Total area of 725 square miles.
- Historic Spanish Point : is a 30 acre museum and environmental complex.
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art : offers twenty-one galleries of European paintings as well as Cypriot antiquities and Asian, American, and contemporary art.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens: extensive botanical gardens dedicated to research and collections of orchids and bromeliads.
- Myakka River State Park: one of the state\'s largest and oldest parks.
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum: houses about 100 vintage rare cars and ones owned by famous people.
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens: includes native and exotic plants, such as the Australian nut tree, a bunya-bunya tree, the largest Norfolk Island pine in Florida and many more.
- Airports: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, Venice Municipal Airport, Major highways and state roads.
- Interstate 75: U.S. Highway 41, State Road 789, 758, 780, 776, 72, 681.
- Public transportation: Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Englewood Beach, Burr Smidt Memorial Chili Cookoff, Florida Sunshine Pod Cookoff, Sun-N-Fun RV Resort Chili Cookoff.
- Florida Winefest & Auction.
- Annual Sarasota Pumpkin Festival.