16 people are looking at New York Vacation Rentals.
New York Vacation Rentals (159 )
New York City
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 10 Sleeps | Cottage
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2 queens in 2 bedrooms,1 King, 2 Full Baths,Sleeps 10, Photos The Cottage is located on the grounds of t ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Cottage
Two Bedrooms, One And One Half Baths, On Quiet Country Lane This newly renovated cottage has a spacious living room, ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 5 Sleeps | House
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4) Twin room converts to King Walk to our private beach just houses away, kick back with ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | House
Stunning views, master suite, deck, sunrooms, private lane and beaches Completely renovated and enlarged to double the foot ...
5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 12 Sleeps | House
Very large beach front with 5 bedrooms (2 ensuite), 4 living rooms, 3.5 baths This is the perfect home for the large or ext ...
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 10 Sleeps | House
House, 3 first floor bedrooms plus full 2nd floor, 2 full Baths (Sleeps 8-10) Newly renovated this past spring with two new ...
3 Bedrooms | 25 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Condo
Summary Ski In Ski Out. Plenty of parking. The space Walk across the parking lot and right onto the ski slopes or F ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | House
Large spacious condominium. You can have five bedrooms 4.5 baths or use it as two separate units. One has three bedroom 2. ...
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 10 Sleeps | House
Waterfront property, Beautiful sunsets and picturesque, very private grounds! Spacious, airy, totally renovated and totally cha ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
My place is close to AMC Loews Kips Bay 15. You’ll love my place because of the people, the outdoors space, the ambiance, the ...
1 Bedroom | 15 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Cabin
Marigold Cottage is settled in a secluded wooded oasis in the heart of Woodstock. Enter the inviting red door and find yours ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | House
Cabin 3 - Cloud, is a loft-style two-bedroom, two-bathroom cabin with two decks (upstairs and downstairs), beautiful views, a ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Villa
All Villa units are townhouse style and include: a fireplace, air-conditioning, kitchen alcove, jet-tub, lake side deck, Cable TV ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Cabin
Adrinock cabins comfortably accommodate eight guests, and feature three bedrooms, bathroom with shower, large open kitchen, eat ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | BnB
Welcome to the Stanton House Bed and Breakfast. Come and sleep in the room where the author of the "Wizard of Oz" was ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | House
The Hardenbergh House is a Lovely Hudson Valley NY Bed & Breakfast Near High Falls, NY, the Catskill Mountains, and the Sha ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Lodge
Long Falls Lodge has three distinct BR Travel Vacation Rental Lodge on the second floor. One BR Travel Vacation Rental Lodge ha ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | BnB
Huge country gourmet breakfast. Relaxing Candlelight Aroma, Therapy Soak in the Jacuzzi Cuddle into your own terry robe, Truly ...
6 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 16 Sleeps | House
Westhampton Waterfront Secluded Estate
Drive along this Hamptons vacation rental properties private stonewalled 800 ft driveway ...
3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 8 Sleeps | House
The space Petrified wood trim in bathroom from Indonesian creek beds 100000 years old In floor heat in upstairs ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in New York
- It is known for its history as a gateway for immigration.
- New york is home to some of the top fine dining restaurants in the us.
- New york\'s adirondack park is the largest state park in the united states.
- The buffalo area is full of culture, history, and entertainment.
- The statue of liberty was a gift from france to the united states.
- New york is a state in the mid-atlantic and northeastern regions of the united states.
- The state is bordered-by new jersey and pennsylvania to the south,and connecticut, massachusetts and vermont to the east.
- The state has a maritime border with rhode island east of long island, as well as an international border with the canadian provinces of ontario to the west, and quebec to the north.
- New york is often referred to as new york state to distinguish it from new york city.
- New York covers 54,556 square miles (141,300 km2) and ranks as the 27th largest state by size.
- The metropolitan area is defined by the U.S.
- The total land area of the extended metropolitan area is 11,842 sq mi (30,671 km2).
- The MSA is further subdivided into four metropolitan divisions.
- St. Lawrence area offers many agri-tours.
- Mountain area is littered with sport and play year-round.
- A visit to New York offers something for everyone in your group, no matter the season.
- New York rentals are flexibile and comfort.
- Try a few Buffalo chicken wings at the birthplace, the Anchor Bar, or many other locations.
- It is the center of fishing, hiking, and a performing and visual arts entertainment.
- October weather in New York City is absolutely lovely and makes it one the best months to visit the city.
- New york has one of the most extensive and one of the oldest transportation infrastructures in the country.
- Railroad lines and the new york state thruway follow the same general route.
- Tolls were collected on the thruway with in the city of buffalo.
- Portions of the transportation system are intermodal.
- For many people summer should be avoided.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August very uncomfortable months, So avoid to visit in july and august.
- The culture of new york city is shaped by centuries of immigration.
- Many major american cultural movements first emerged in the city.
- New york city is an important international center for music, film, theater, dance and visual art.
- The city has more than 2,000 arts and cultural organizations and more than 500 art galleries.