20 people are looking at Castilla La Mancha Vacation Rentals.
Castilla La Mancha Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Castilla La Mancha
- In Castilla-la Mancha Alarcon - an extremely well preserved fortified village. Its castle is now a magnificent 4 parador.
- In Castilla-la Mancha Alcaraz - has a lovely Renaissance Plaza Mayor with two towers.
- In Castilla-la Mancha Museum of Santa Cruz, Toledo - fine arts museum with a collection of Flanders tapestries.
- Villanueva de los Infantes - one of the most attractive towns in Castilla La Mancha.
- It is one of the most sparsely populated of Spain\'s autonomous communities.
- Its origin lay in the Muslim period between the 8th and 14th century.
- Castile-La Mancha was the region of many historical battles between Christian crusaders and Muslim forces during the period from 1000 to the 13th century.
- Castilla-La Mancha is the successor to New Castile.
- Castile-La Mancha is an autonomous community of Spain.
- Its capital city is Toledo.
- Its most populous city is Albacete.
- Castile-La Mancha has a continentalized Mediterranean climate.
- National Park of las Lagunas de Ruidera - a series of 16 interconnected lakes.
- Castilla La Mancha is a beautiful place.
- One of the most fascinating villages in Castilla-La Mancha is Cuenca, in the province of the same name to the east of Madrid.
- The region of Castilla La Mancha is famous as the setting for the book Don Quixote - and, because of that, famous for it\'s windmills.
- Castile-La Mancha has the most kilometres of autopistas (a type of limited access highway) and autovías dual carriageways, with a total of 2,790 kilometres .
- RENFE, Spain\'s state-owned national passenger railway network has numerous lines and stations throughout Castile-La Mancha.
- The C-2 line stops in Azuqueca de Henares in the province of Guadalajara and in the city of Guadalajara
- The Albacete Airport is 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) south of Albacete, connected by the CM-3203 highway.
- The Ciudad Real Central Airport is located between Ciudad Real and Puertollano and is Spain\'s largest private airport.
- The wealth of Art and Culture in Castilla-La Mancha is unique due to the strategic location of the region.
- Cuisine from Castilla-La Mancha is based on abundant and good game and natural products such as vegetables, fruit and pulses.
- There are many festivities of interest for tourism that take place in Castilla-La Mancha.
- Castilla La Mancha is famous for its lamb considered to be the best in Spain.
- The famous cheese of the area Machego is produced from lambs milk.