12 people are looking at Geneva Vacation Rentals.
Geneva Vacation Rentals (7)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Geneva
- Famous Populated Places: Vaughanville, Vanlandingham Mill, Thurston, Somerset, Oak Grove, Morrisville (historical), Marl, Lytle, Kellys Crossroads, Highfalls, Eunola, Costilla (historical).
- Famous Lake: Hartford Lake, Lake Geneva, Lake Victoria.
- Famous Park: Hugh Owen Stadium.
- Geneva County is a prohibition or dry county.
- Geneva County was established on December 26, 1868.
- The county was named after its county seat, which in turn was named after Geneva.
- Geneva County is part of the Dothan, Alabama, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Geneva County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Geneva.
- Area: 579 sq miles (1,500 km²).
- The Pace Hotel was at the heart of the city.
- Fishing: Bass fishing good year-round.
- Clean public restrooms and concessions are available, including a wide variety of fishing tackle, live and artificial baits, and other fishing supplies, as well as drinks and refreshments.
- January throuogh April.
- Spring through Summer.
- Major Highways
- State Route 27.
- State Route 52.
- State Route 54.
- State Route 85.
- State Route 87.
- Geneva Municipal Airport.
- Logan Field Municipal Airport .
- Wiregrass Hospital Airport.
- The lumber industry has always thrived in this area as well.
- The county has a quality of lifestyle and diversified culture.