15 people are looking at Kent Vacation Rentals.
Kent Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Kent
- Famous Astronomers in Kent: Nicolaus Copernicus, Tycho Brahe, Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler.
- East Kent was named Hell Fire Corner during the conflict.
- The modern name of Kent is derived from the Brythonic.
- In the 11th century, the people of Kent adopted the motto Invicta, meaning \"undefeated\".
- Kent originally Cantia, is a county in southeast England, and is one of the home counties.
- Kent is one of the warmest parts of Britain.
- Total Population is 1,660,100.
- Historic houses, castles, gardens, steam railways, boats, farms, vineyards, wild animal parks, museums, lighthouses and lots more means Kent really does have something for everyone.
- Kent Falls State Park is the gateway to hiking in Connecticut\'s scenic Northwest corner where private and public efforts have preserved much of the hilly terrain for recreational hiking.
- Roads: A2 , A21, M25, M26 motorway.
- Water: Cinque Ports, Royal Military Canal.
- Railways: Canterbury and Whitstable Railway, London and Greenwich Railway, East Kent Railway, Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.
- Air: Kent International Airport, London Ashford Airport.
- Famous Festival of Kent is Frittenden Festivals.
- Canterbury Festival of the arts is also very famous in Kent.