15 people are looking at Menorca Vacation Rentals.
Menorca Vacation Rentals (0 )
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Menorca
- Menorca is rich in wild flowers typical of the Mediterranean with a number of endemic species and many orchids.
- It has been described as a huge open-air museum.
- Menorca is famous for its Beaches.
- The island is known for its collection of megalithic stone monuments.
- Some of the earliest culture on Minorca was influenced by other Mediterranean cultures, including the Minoans of ancient Crete.
- The island had a large Jewish population.
- Menorca is the second largest of the Balearic islands.
- Area: 694.39 km²
- Minorca or Menorca is one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to Spain.
- Menorca is one of the loveliest, most unspoilt islands in the Mediterranean.
- For those interested in ancient ruins Menorca has a greater quantity than probably any other Mediterranean island.
- Menorca has some of the most stunning and untouched. Idyllic coves sheltered by cliffs with virgin pine forests meeting the clear warm waters and golden sands.
- April through until October
- Menorca Airport or Mahon Airport.
- San Luis Airport.
- The location of Minorca in the middle of the western Mediterranean was a staging point for the different cultures since prehistoric times.
- Golf Son Parc is a championship quality course.
- The \'Festes de Sant Joan\' is held annually in Cuitadella.
- Minorca’s cuisine is dominated by the Mediterranean diet which is known to be very healthy.