10 people are looking at Molise Vacation Rentals.
Molise Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Molise
- Molise is a green land, where it\'s still possible to breath clean air.
- Famous parks of Molise are: The parks in Molise are: National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
- Bosco Casale, Guardiaregia, Collemeluccio, Montedimezzo, Pesche.
- It was formerly (until 1963) part of the region of Abruzzi e Molise (with Abruzzo) and now a separate entity.
- Molise has been inhabited for thousands of years.
- Molise is the newest Italian region since last 1963.
- Molise borders Abruzzo to the north-west, Lazio to the west, Campania to the south, Puglia to the south-east and the Adriatic Sea to the north-east.
- Molise is a region of Southern Italy.
- The second smallest of the regions.
- Capital: Campobasso.
- Area: 4,438 km2 (1,713.5 sq mi).
- It is nature, traditions and art linked to a new way of hospitality that follows your needs: hotels and the albergo diffuso.
- Termoli lovely sandy beach is a popular place especially for the locals of Molise.
- There is a particularly rich cluster of communities in the Larino area.
- Early spring and autumn are the best times to visit.
- The Autostrada A14, or Autostrada Adriatica, is a motorway which connects Bologna to Taranto.
- It consists of three lanes in places to the north, it is a two lane route, with many climbs, descents, tunnels and bridges, for most of its 743.4 km length.
- Molise tradition for pasta is well known all over the world.
- Dairy products, sausages, lamb and goat meat represent the base of molisan food, which also make use of eggs and \"polenta\".