19 people are looking at Austin Vacation Rentals.
Austin Vacation Rentals (3 )
1 Bedroom |
1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Condo
Condo B is one of three guest homes behind The Victorian (main house), on the first floor with immediate access to the o ...
2 Bedrooms |
1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | House
Jim and Pete's urban retreats, on the urban side of Travis Heights in the heart of SoCo, our "getaway" duplex is just steps a ...
4 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms | 11 Sleeps | House
Welcome to our home in Westlake! just across the Colorado River (Lake Austin) from downtown Austin. We’re near waterfront dini ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Austin
- The name Kleberg is famous in Texas history not only because of its importance in the settlement of Austin County, but also because of its association with South Texas and the King Ranch.
- Boat-Landing Cottonwood.
- Austin is considered the live music capital of the world.
- The county seat is Bellville.
- Austin County is named for Stephen F. Austin, who facilitated the Anglo American colonization of Texas and is known as the \"Father of Texas.\"
- Austin County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area.
- The county is in the Houston-Baytown metro area.
- The county has a total area of 656 square miles (1,700 km²).
- Austin Children\'s Museum.
- The rich history of Latin culture is merged with the modern reality of the Mexican experience at this Austin museum.
- The Lyndon B. Johnson Library and Museum preserves and makes available a variety of presidential papers and memorabilia from President Johnson\'s time.
- Spring and Fall, with their agreeable temperatures.
- The TTC-69 component of the planned Trans-Texas Corridor goes through Austin County.
- Major Highways: Interstate 10, U.S. Highway 90, State Highway 36, State Highway 159.
- The Republic of Texas Museum, run by the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, provides various exhibit areas that display the lifestyles, joys and hardships of the pioneers
- Large collection of Latin American artists.