13 people are looking at Brewster Vacation Rentals.
Brewster Vacation Rentals (3)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Brewster
- Big Bend National Park.
- Rio Grande Wild and Scenic River (part).
- The Sunset Route of the Union Pacific Railroad crosses northern parts of the county.
- Brewster is named for Henry Percy Brewster, a secretary of war for the Republic of Texas.
- The county is the largest in the state, over two times the size of the state of Delaware.
- Brewster County is a county located in western part of the U.S. state of Texas, along the border with Mexico.
- Its county seat and only city is Alpine.
- The county has a total area of 6,193 square miles (16,039 km²).
- Lake Ament is a great place to visit for more than one day. This lake is so wonderful.
- Big Bend Motor Inn is a great place to camp.
- Major highways: U.S. Highway 67, U.S. Highway 90, U.S. Highway 385, State Highway 118.
- Ranch Airport is an Airport in Brewster County, Texas. It has an elevation of 1,173 meters, or 3,848 feet.
- Alpine-Casparis Municipal Airport, Chaney San Francisco Ranch Airport, Mayhew Ranch Number 1 Airport, Pitcock Rosillos Mountain Ranch Airport.
- Locales can be very helpful in getting oriented in a new community.