20 people are looking at Galicia Vacation Rentals.
Galicia Vacation Rentals (4)
Porto do Son
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Galicia
- Galicia produces a number of high-quality wines, including Albariño, Ribeiro, Ribeira Sacra and Valdeorras.
- Lugo is surrounded by Roman walls which are perfectly preserved, and has a beautiful Romanesque cathedral.
- Vigo - Galicia\'s most populated city, with the most important port. The historic quarter is very charming and well preserved.
- Galicia itself offers an outstanding monumental center.
- Fishing, cattle and hog raising, and food processing are the main industries.
- Galicia is one of the first kingdoms of Europe.
- Galicia is known in Spain as the \"land of the 1000 rivers\".
- The name Galicia comes from the Latin name Gallaecia.
- Galicia or Galiza is a historical autonomous community in northwest Spain.
- Capital: Santiago de Compostela.
- The weather is dominated by the proximity of Galicia to the Atlantic.
- The capital of Galicia and final destination of the famous pilgimage way is certainly among Spain\'s most beautiful cities.
- Pontevedra - This province is said to be one of the most beautiful of Spain, thanks to the marvelous landscapes of Rías Baixas.
- Best time to visit Galicia is in the summer.
- International Airports: La Coruna (LCG) , Santiago (SCQ) ,Vigo (VGO) , Asturias (OVD), Porto (OPO) ,Valladolid (VLL)
- Domestic Airports: Leon (LELN) , Salamanca (SLM)
- Galician cuisine often uses fish and shellfish.
- Football is the most popular sport in Galicia.
- Other popular sports in Galicia include futsal.