13 people are looking at Marche Vacation Rentals.
Marche Vacation Rentals (16)
Montefiore dell Aso
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Marche
- Coast of Marche is home to beaches that are just becoming popular to foreigners - although Italian families have known about them for years.
- The Marche were known in ancient times as the Picenum territory.
- The Marche was nominally part of the Papal States.
- Marche has an ancient history and has been occupied since Paleolithic times.
- Marche is derived from the Frankish word for \"frontier\".
- The Marche is one of the 20 Regions of Italy.
- Its Capital is Ancona.
- Area: 9,694 km2 (3,742.9 sq mi)
- Marche offers Resort towns and beautiful beaches, rugged scenery and quaint hill towns, friendly townspeople, excellent food and a good sample of art and history.
- Between the months of May and September.
- Milano-Bologna-Ancona-Lecce lin
- Roma-Falconara Marittima-Ancona line
- Marche has a nice mix of many parts of Italian culture.
- The food of Marche equally shares from the bounty of the sea as well as the farm.
- The wines of Marche include full bodied DOC reds like Ancona\'s Rosso Conero, the popular Rosso Picenoand and the sparkling Vernaccia di Serrapetrona (DOCG).
- Famous Festivals of Marche: Ascoli Piceno- La Quintana jousting festival in August.
- Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival, Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival.