19 people are looking at Marche Vacation Rentals.
Marche Vacation Rentals (16 )
Montefiore dell Aso
2 Bedrooms | 15 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
La Casa di Petra was once a farmhouse. It was carefully rebuilt between 2006 and 2008 using the original bricks and roofing m ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | Apartment
Ancona offers La Vecchia Fonte vacation rental house. La Vecchia Fonte offers the best in Ancona great accommodation house for ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Villa
The Villa nestles into the hillside with lovely vistas of mountains and historic hill towns. We offer you exclusive use of the ...
4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 12 Sleeps | BnB
Antico Borgo Piceno” is situated, close to the old town centre, in an ancient convent and along with its sixteenth centur ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
This three-room vacation rental apartment is 90m2 and is on the first floor. There is a large kitchen-living room with a three- ...
7 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 16 Sleeps | House
Sarnano is situated right in the middle of a district called “little speels land”; whit its buildings in coctile br ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | BnB
Ca' Agostino is a individual guest house which stands 500m above sea level, overlooking the beautiful Foglia valley. We off ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
Located in the Montefiore dell, this beautiful country house has been recently renewed in its original style with unique materi ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 7 Sleeps | Apartment
About the apartment: It is situated right in the historic centre of the town, one of eight apartments in a thirteenth century p ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | Apartment
Villa Giulia offers pretty apartments located in the Farmhouses in the park to its guests: this is an ideal solution for enjoyi ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
Our charming small country house lies in a 185-acre organically run farm, in sight of the town of Urbino which is registered in UN ...
6 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | House
This lovely village house is a unique medieval property situated on the edge of the beautiful medieval town of Monte San Martino. ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | House
Casa Cento Torri is situated on the top of a hill offering an extraordinary wide-angle view and surrounded by its organic, biodyna ...
4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | House
Fornace Paradiso vacation rental house is custom designed and tastefully decorated to give you the most relaxing and enjoyable atm ...
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 10 Sleeps | Villa
We welcome you to our minimal slice of paradise! La Fornacetta 10 is a great vacation rental at Macerata. The house is decor ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
The ideally located ‘Casa Colonica’ unites the Italian charm with the modern comfort. Its 4 large and light vaca ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Marche
- Coast of Marche is home to beaches that are just becoming popular to foreigners - although Italian families have known about them for years.
- The Marche were known in ancient times as the Picenum territory.
- The Marche was nominally part of the Papal States.
- Marche has an ancient history and has been occupied since Paleolithic times.
- Marche is derived from the Frankish word for \"frontier\".
- The Marche is one of the 20 Regions of Italy.
- Its Capital is Ancona.
- Area: 9,694 km2 (3,742.9 sq mi)
- Marche offers Resort towns and beautiful beaches, rugged scenery and quaint hill towns, friendly townspeople, excellent food and a good sample of art and history.
- Between the months of May and September.
- Milano-Bologna-Ancona-Lecce lin
- Roma-Falconara Marittima-Ancona line
- Marche has a nice mix of many parts of Italian culture.
- The food of Marche equally shares from the bounty of the sea as well as the farm.
- The wines of Marche include full bodied DOC reds like Ancona\'s Rosso Conero, the popular Rosso Picenoand and the sparkling Vernaccia di Serrapetrona (DOCG).
- Famous Festivals of Marche: Ascoli Piceno- La Quintana jousting festival in August.
- Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival, Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival.