12 people are looking at Morelos Mor Vacation Rentals.
Morelos Mor Vacation Rentals (4)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Morelos Mor
- The region is known as the \"Central Breadbasket\" because it is an important center for agriculture.
- Morelos is one of the 31 constituent states of Mexico.
- Morelos is bordered by Mexico State to the north-east and north-west, the Federal District to the north, Puebla to the east, and Guerrero to the south-west.
- The Amacuzac River crosses the southeastern part of the state.
- Morelos has an area of about 4,941 square kilometers (1,907.7 sq mi).
- The capital is Cuernavaca.
- The highest peak is Popocateptl (5,246 m), located in the extreme northeast of the state.
- The capital city of Cuernavaca is known worldwide as \"The City of Eternal Spring\".
- There are many golf courses, national parks, and spas catering to tourists.
- A favorite site with tourists is the San Anton waterfall.
- Cuernavaca Airport provides international flights to and from Morelos.
- 1,819 kilometers (1,130 miles) of roads.
- 246 kilometers (153 miles) of railroads.
- There are 133 branches of the national library in Morelos.
- There are also thirty-eight museums.