14 people are looking at Piedmont Vacation Rentals.
Piedmont Vacation Rentals (11)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Piedmont
- Art, history, lakes, mountains, wines and truffles: there are many ways to describe Piedmont.
- The Piedmontes Alps were the natural home for the Olympic Winter Games 2006.
- The name Piedmont is a contraction of the Italian \"ai piedi del monte\", meaning \"at the foot of the mountain.
- Piedmont was an initial springboard for Italy\'s unification in 1859-1861.
- Piedmont\'s historical role was that the crown prince of Italy was known as the Prince of Piedmont.
- Piedmont is one of the 20 regions of Italy.
- It has an area of 25,399 km2.
- The capital is Turin.
- Piedmont is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso (Mont Vis), where the Po rises, and Monte Rosa.
- This is an area rich in ancient traditions, unique sceneries and thousands of suggestions for your spare time.
- Piedmont boasts a surprising circuit of great historical and architectural interest.
- Limone Piedmont is the perfect setting to ski near Cuneo, while the Valsesia presents an unforgettable view of Monte Rosa.
- The Piedmontese lakes are precious jewels set in imposing and poetic landscapes, where nature has blent with architecture and blue, deep water has joined to green, luxuriant vegetation.
- May or June for good weather
- September and October during the harvest time
- The main agricultural products in Piedmont are cereals, including rice, representing more than 10% of national production, maize, grapes for wine-making and fruit and milk.
- Piedmont can also satisfy sweet tooth people with chocolate in all its forms: from famous Turin gianduiotti, to Baci of Cherasco or famous Cunesi made of chocolate and rhum.
- Piedmont is Italy\'s gastronomic capital, thanks to the frenzy that surrounds white-truffle season each fall.