11 people are looking at Scotland Vacation Rentals.
Scotland Vacation Rentals (184)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Scotland
- Its fresh water lochs (lakes) – there are over 600 square miles of them.
- One of the most famous is Loch Ness where a mysterious monster is said to lurk in the depths of the water.
- It is also famous for its clans, kilts, medieval castles, as well as poetry and songs of Robert Burns.
- Theatre lovers from around the world come to Edinburgh for its famous theatres festival.
- Scotland is in north-west Europe and is part of Great Britain, an island country.
- It shares a border with England to the south.
- It’s bounded by the North Sea to the east.
- The Atlantic Ocean to the north and west.
- The North Channel and Irish Sea to the southwest.
- Scotland consists of over 790 islands including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides.
- The main land of Scotland comprises the northern third of the land mass of the island of Great Britain, which lies off the northwest coast of Continental Europe.
- The total area is 78,772 km2 (30,414 sq mi), comparable to the size of the Czech Republic .
- Scotland\'s only land border is with England.
- The Atlantic Ocean borders the west coast and the North Sea is to the east.
- The whole of Scotland was covered by ice sheets.
- Visit Scotland for beautiful scenery and experience a holiday or short break in locations throughout Scotland.
- Scotland is one of the most romantic place in the planet to get married.
- Scotland has five main international airports.
- Motorways and major trunk roads are managed by Transport Scotland.
- Regular ferry services operate between the Scottish mainland and island.
- Network Rail Infrastructure Limited owns and operates the fixed infrastructure.
- Avoid winter for scotland visit.
- National symbols
- Traditionally, the Scottish economy has been dominated by heavy industry