15 people are looking at Trentino Vacation Rentals.
Trentino Vacation Rentals (9 )
Val di Sole
Castello di Fiemme
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 5 Sleeps | Apartment
WELCOME IDEAL PLACE FOR A HOLIDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF NATURE AND YOU’LL GET INSIGHT INTO OUR FARMERS’ LIFE Ou ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | Apartment
Going in the nature, away from the everyday life, fuel energy, discover the nature and the countryside, enjoying the good air, ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | BnB
Hello and welcome to our farm. The unique view and the beautiful surroundings will delight you. Relax in a quiet and relaxed at ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Apartment
Situated at the highest periphery of the Castello di Fiemme in a sunny, peaceful, and dominating area, just three minutes from ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
The apartments have a cosy living room with a big sofa, dining table, radio and digital SAT-TV, a well equipped kitchen or kitc ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | House
The view from the bedroom window, showing the vine covered eating area in front of the houseCasa Bartula, situated on the groun ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 5 Sleeps | Apartment
A very warm welcome to our Farm, We lay on 1250 m above sea level, in a sunny and quiet location just outside the village of Te ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
The house is situated in a quite and sunny location above S. Cristina. Here you have an unique view on the Dolomites. The ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 7 Sleeps | Apartment
New in Pieve di Ledro.In a nice new building with 9 apartments on the outskirts of the village of Pieve di Ledro we offer 2 beauti ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Trentino
- Trento\'s market is famous throughout Europe for the great variety of products including flavorful apples from Val di Non which helped contribute to the creation new dishes made with apples.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is famous for wine, fruit, dairy products and timber, while its industries include paper, chemical and metal production.
- Trentino- Alto Adige is famous because it is a major exporter of hydroelectric power.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is an autonomous region in Northern Italy.
- It consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen.
- The region is bordered by Tyrol (Austria) to the north, by Graubünden (Switzerland) to the north-west and by the Italian regions of Lombardy and Veneto to the west and south.
- The Autonomous Province of Bolzano has an area of 7,400 km2, all of it mountainous land and covered by vast forests.
- Capital: Trento.
- Area: 13,607 km2 (5,253.7 sq mi).
- The climate is of the continental type, owing to the influence of the many mountain ranges.
- Mountains, valleys, winter sports centers with splendid ski runs, cheerful houses, sharply slanting roofs to fend off the snow, balconies always decorated with lovingly cared-for plants and flowers.
- This is the area of Trentino - Alto Adige.
- This wonderful area is best visited by car.
- There are great bus connections between the towns.
- Bolzano Airport is a small regional airport situated very close to the centre of the city of Bolzano in the Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol region in Northeast Italy.
- Other nearest airports are Verona, Bergamo and Innsbruck (Austria)
- Trentino\'s sweets are similar to those of the Veneto.
- The \"fregolotta cake\" is a mixture of flour, sugar, and almonds.
- Mushrooms are used to make delicious sauces served with polenta and pasta, or used as the base for certain meat dishes.