12 people are looking at Washington Vacation Rentals.
Washington Vacation Rentals (8 )
1 Bedroom |
1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | BnB
Asante Sana Inn is your typical “Bed and Basket,” where you’re independent to pursue your own interests and maintenance o ...
1 Bedroom |
1 Bathroom | 12 Sleeps | Hotel
Located in Washington D.C., this Marshall Heights bed and breakfast is within 8 km of the United States Capitol Building. The p ...
1 Bedroom |
1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
T Street Base of Ops is a contemporary apartment in a residential victorian brownstone property in DC's historical U Street ...
4 Bedrooms |
2 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | House
The Kalorama Guest House is borrowing a European tradition. Whether you know us as English Bed and Breakfast, a French hostelle ...
2 Bedrooms |
1 Bathroom | 8 Sleeps | Townhome
Welcome to this gorgeous vacation rental townhome in the heart of the Nation Capital. You could not have asked for a better loc ...
2 Bedrooms |
2 Bathrooms | Sleeps | Apartment
In the heart of Washington, DC. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath apartment with living room sofa bed. Stunning kitchen with granite counter tops a ...
1 Bedroom |
1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Condo
Easy access to all conference and tourist sites, including the White House, Washington Monument, US Capitol, Smithsonian museum ...
3 Bedrooms |
3 Bathrooms | 9 Sleeps | House
Live in a beautiful and homey 3 BR Holiday Travel House Rental! The Master Bedroom has a den and a queen bed. The second bedroom h ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Washington
- For its rain.
- Puget Sound is a fabulous year-round vacation destination for guests of Washington vacation rentals.
- The picturesque San Juan Islands are perfect for fishing, kayaking and sailing.
- Whidbey Island is a relaxing get-away for guests of Washington vacation rentals.
- Attractions for guests of Washington vacation rentals include the quaint Victorian town of Port Townsend, on the western shore of Puget Sound.
- Washington snakes are among the most misunderstood of all animals.
- Washington State\'s Legislative Building, completed.
- It is the centerpiece of the five historic buildings designed by New York architects Walter Wilder and Harry White.
- formally the District of Columbia.
- Also known as Washington, the District, or simply D.C.-capital of U.S.
- Washington is a state in the pacific northwest region of the united states.
- Washington\'s climate varies greatly from west to east.
- The average annual temperature ranges from 51 °f (11 °c) on the pacific coast to 40 °f (4 °c) in the northeast.
- The state has been thought of as politically divided by the cascade mountains, with western washington being liberal (particularly the i-5 corridor) and eastern washington being conservative.
- Enjoy the lush greenery and mountains in the Olympic and Kitsap Peninsulas region, with wilderness beaches unlike the rest of the continental United States.
- A wide range of activities can be performed here in the outdoors from llama trekking to scuba diving.
- Nature enthusiasts will delight in the wealth of parkland, including Mount St. Helen’s National Volcanic Monument.
- Mid and late spring - May, June – or late-summer and autumn.
- Washington has a system of state highways, called state routes.
- There are 140 public airfields in washington, including 16 state airports owned by the washington state department of transportation.
- Boeing field in seattle is one of the busiest primary non-hub airports in the us.
- There are extensive waterways in the midst of washington\'s largest cites, including seattle, bellevue, tacoma and olympia.
- Washington\'s summer should be avoided.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August very uncomfortable months.
- Winter is also a period to avoid, due to the possibility of snow.
- Washington lifestyle mixes a progressive, creative culture with a casual nature. Economic Diversity. Washington’s economy is a diverse blend of technology, culture, business.
- Independent decisions about your daily routine are consistent and organized; reflecting your lifestyle, choices, culture, and values.
- Original basketry styles had been disappearing when European encroachment and colonization at the turn of the 18th century forced drastic lifestyle changes in Makah culture.
- Washington state\'s distinctive Northwest lifestyle mixes a progressive, creative culture with a casual nature that makes the state a very attractive place to live, work, and play.