11 people are looking at Ibiza Vacation Rentals.
Ibiza Vacation Rentals (1 )
4 Bedrooms |
2 Bathrooms | 7 Sleeps | House
The house is situated on a plot of 30.000 m² completely surrounded by a fence. Set in the heart of the quiet countryside, yet ...view more
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Ibiza
- The island is well-known for its summer club parties which attract large numbers of tourists.
- Ibiza Music made the Island of Ibiza most famous.
- Sant Antoni, Santa Eulalia, the best beaches, the most beautiful landscapes.
- It is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain.
- During the Second Punic War, the island was assaulted by the two Scipio brothers in 209 BC
- Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands of Spain, is where young Europeans come to cut loose.
- Ibiza is an island in the Mediterranean Sea 79 km off the coast of the city of Valencia in Iberian Peninsula, Spain.
- Area: 220.47 sq mi (571.04 sq km)
- The climate of Ibiza is Mediterranean and has milder winters but slightly cooler summers
- Ibiza has become one of the most popular resorts in Spain to live.
- The highlight is the nightlife and Ibiza simply shines.
- Watersports are understandably hugely popular here, and you can easily rent equipment all over the island.
How to reach
- You can travel to Ibiza either by plane or by ship.
- Ibiza is served by Ibiza Airport.
- There also exists a genre of dance music named after Ibiza dubbed Balearic Beat.
- One of the best parties of the island is Pacha\'s \'Flower Power\' party.
- Ibiza Music is recognizable by powerful grooves mixed with Spanish influences.
- Privilege - Known as the world\'s biggest club, it boast a huge interior with pool, gardens and many \"back rooms\".
- The biggest Markets are on Wednesday in Es Caná and on Saturday in San Carlos.