14 people are looking at Mallorca Vacation Rentals.
Mallorca Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Mallorca
- The main mountain range on the island of Mallorca is the Serra de Tramuntana, which stretches the entire length of the north coast.
- The island was occupied by the Romans in 123 BC under Quintus Caecilius Metellus Balearicus.
- Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic islands and has many interesting attractions for tourists.
- Total Area: 3,640.11 km²
- Mallorca is the largest island of Spain.
- It is located in the Mediterranean Sea and part of the Balearic Islands archipelago.
- The capital of the island, Palma.
- Palma like most Mediterranean destinations has it\'s fair share of markets.
- The old quarter is a vibrant, bustling place with cobbled streets, tree lined lanes, and a wealth of designer boutiques.
- There are many museums in Mallorca, offering interesting information about the island.
How to reach
- Getting to Mallorca is very easy. You can get here by air or by sea.
- Mallorca’s airport
- Taxis are available outside the Arrivals hall.
- The most popular annual event in Mallorca occurs on the eve of Good Friday at Easter.
- The most typical dishes are the \"frito mallorquin.