17 people are looking at Nunavut Vacation Rentals.
Nunavut Vacation Rentals (0)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Nunavut
- Nunavut is famous for their crafts and artwork.
- There is large variety of birds that fly north to nest and raise their young because of the midnight sun in summertime.
- Nunavut is Canada\'s newest territory.
- Nunavut is the largest and newest federal territory of Canada.
- The territorial capital is Iqualuit.
- Total area is 2,093,190 km2 (808,190 sq mi).
- Nunavut was separated officially from the Northwest Territories on April 1, 1999 via the Nunavut Act.
- In Nunavut Hiking, Climbing, Fishing, Dogsleedding and ski-dooing attracts people.
- In Nunavut people can try kayaking amongst the icebergs, snowmobiling, or dog-sleigh riding.
- Wildlife to be seen adventurous includes polar bears, seals, caribou, whales and walrus.