12 people are looking at Perry Vacation Rentals.
Perry Vacation Rentals (0 )
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Perry
- Famous Churches: Aimwell Baptist Church, Antioch Baptist Church, Antioch Church (historical), Church of God, Eagle Grove Church, Fellowship Church (historical), Greenleaf Church.
- Famous Lakes: Middle Lake Perry Lake, Round Lake, Vaughans Lake.
- Famous Bridges: Independence Bridge, Long Bridge, Walter C Givhan Bridge.
- Famous Parks: Cahaba Picnic Area, Perry Lake Recreation Area.
- It was established in 13 December, 1819.
- It is named in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry of Rhode Island and the United States Navy.
- Largest city Marion.
- The Perry County town of Marion was the site of a 1965 killing of a black man by a white state trooper that sparked the Selma to Montgomery marches.
- Perry County is one of 67 counties in Alabama.
- Perry County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Marion.
- Area: 724 sq mi (1,875 km²).
- Perry County is home to Perry Lakes Park, part of the Talladega National Forest, and the Alabama Women\'s Hall of Fame located at Judson College.
- Major highways
- U.S. Highway 80
- State Route 5
- State Route 14
- Perry County Airport (historical).
- Uniontown Municipal Airport (historical).
- Vaiden Field.
- Muckle\'s Ridge Festival .
- Annual Spring Native American Dance & Crafts Festiva
- Annual Ozark Foothills Film Fest.
- Annual Pot O Gold Giveaway.
- Spring Heritage Festival.
- Cherokee Strip Celebration.
- Crazy Days.