17 people are looking at Sicily Vacation Rentals.
Sicily Vacation Rentals (26 )
Marina di Ragusa
Castellammare del Golfo
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | House
Noto Marina is a vacation home located in Noto Marina Lido Di Noto just 27.4 km from Syracuse. You can fire up the barbecue for a ...
5 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | 0 Sleeps | Villa
SYRACUSE, AUGUSTA, BAY OF SILENCE: Buy in Sicily - Real Estate offers the exclusive sale of a luxury villa with a swimming pool ...
8 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 2 Sleeps | Apartment
Enjoy the best of Sicily all within walking distance. Stay at this ultimate Casa Vacanza Valentina vacation rental estate in th ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
Apartment in holiday house next to the beach of Alcamo 3 km. This solution is composite from kitchen with accessories, large li ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
This rental house is in the Northern coast of Sicily, near to Tindari, greek-roman archeological site. Among olive trees, citru ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | House
Carlentini house has, 2 bedrooms, one attic, bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room with wood stove, ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Villa
Holiday home Isabella offers an ideal stay for numerous families and groups. The accomodation is only 100 m away from beach, a ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | Sleeps | Apartment
Holiday apartments for rent located in the town and shopping center of Taormina in the famous Corso Umberto . it ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | House
The Attico Mare Azzurro is perfectly located in a fisherman village called Balestrate, in the beautiful bay of the Gulf of Cast ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 9 Sleeps | Villa
Welcome to a luxury, upscale, recently renovated villa in Taormina! It has absolutely everything that you will need to have a t ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
Apartment in an elegant residence (Punta di Mola) distant 400 meters only from the sea and from the public small sandy beach of ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Villa
The property is located in Khaddiuggia, on the northwest side of the island, just 3 km from the main town of Pantelleria. From ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | Apartment
Casa di UllaeGino, a very comfortable apartment with a big kitchen completely furnished for 5 persons the ideal starting point ...
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Villa
Private villa located at semi-hill in panoramic position with sight on the sea in the medium of nature, quiet reserved place and s ...
9 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | 20 Sleeps | Farmhouse
Limoneto farm is located in the greenery and tranquility of an organically grown lemon 9 km from the beautiful city of Syracuse, ...
2 Bedrooms | 25 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Villa
Villa Britannia is much more than just a room for the duration of your stay - it is a home from home with all the comfort ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps | House
The "Villino del Gambero" is a 3 BR Holiday Travel House Rental in Sicily, near Brucoli. This Lovley Vacation Travel ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 3 Sleeps | Apartment
Apartment Oleandro is unique with gorgeous furnishing and decoration. This vacation rental is a townhome that epitomizes meticulou ...
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 7 Sleeps | Apartment
A tropical paradise overlooking the white sands, azure waters and majestic rock formations at Sicily, this apartment Jacaranda ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Villa
Villa Eoliana is warm and inviting as it is our second home and we adore the mountain decorations that Messina requires. The vi ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Sicily
- The largest forest in Sicily is the Bosco di Caronia.
- Its pleasant climate and scenic beauty make it a perfect vacation & travel photography destination.
- Sicily is fascinating for its thousands of years of history and for its cities of art but also for the countless natural beauties on the island.
- Sicily has been known since ancient times for its roughly triangular shape, which earned her the name Trinacria.
- It is an autonomous region of Italy.
- The first railway in Sicily was opened in 1863 (Palermo-Bagheria).
- Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Capital: Palermo.
- Area: 25,708 km2 (9,925.9 sq mi).
- Sicily\'s location means that it has a Mediterranean climate with mild to warm, wet winters and warm to hot, dry summers.
- Sicily has a number of forest and riverine habitats.
- Sicily\'s sunny, dry climate, scenery, cuisine, history, and architecture attract many tourists from mainland Italy and abroad.
- Sicily certainly is the place brimmed with captivating beauties, exotic sites, luring landscapes, seducing skylines, mesmeric mountains, bewitching beaches, oceanic charms, and lots more.
- Best time to visit Sicily is during March, April and May.
- The most prominent Sicilian roads are the motorways (known as autostrade) running through the northern section of the island.
- 114 Messina-Syracuse (via Catania) and the SS.115 Syracuse-Trapani (via Ragusa and Agrigento).
- Airports: Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, Palermo International Airport, Trapani-Birgi Airport, Comiso-Ragusa Airport, Palermo-Boccadifalco Airport, NAS Sigonella Airport, Lampedusa Airport and Pantelleria Airport.
- Sicily is served by several ferry routes and cargo ports, and in all major cities, cruise ships dock on a regular basis.
- Sicily has long been associated with the arts; many poets, writers, philosophers, intellectuals, architects and painters have roots on the island.
- The best known and most popular sport on the island of Sicily is football.
- Sicilian weddings are lavish, expensive, and traditional.
- Oral tradition plays a large role in Sicilian folklore.
- Sicilians also enjoy outdoor festivals, held in the local square or piazza where live music and dancing are performed on stage, and food fairs or sagre are set up in booths lining the square.