14 people are looking at Wales Vacation Rentals.
Wales Vacation Rentals (120)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Wales
- Wales is mostly famous for the Welsh language.
- An Italianate village at Portmerion that was the the setting for the cult series.
- The Prisoner, leeks and sheep, and mountains.
- Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom bordered by England to its east, and the Atlantic Ocean and Irish Sea to its west.
- It is also an elective region of the European Union.
- Its area is about 20,779 km2 (8,023 sq mi).
- It is about 274 km (170 mi) north–south 97 km (60 mi) east–west.
- Wales has over 1,200 km (746 mi) of coastline.
- There are several islands off the Welsh mainland.
- Wales has three National Parks: It also has four Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The Seven Wonders of Wales is a list in doggerel verse of seven geographic and cultural landmarks.
- May to August is the best time to visit.
- The main road artery linking cities and other settlements along the South Wales coast is the M4 motorway.
- Second Severn Crossing to Pont Abraham in West Wales, connecting cities such as Cardiff, Newport and Swansea.
- Cardiff International Airport is the only large and international airport in Wales.
- Arriva Trains Wales is the major operator of rail services within Wales.