15 people are looking at San Diego Vacation Rentals.
San Diego Vacation Rentals (19)
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in San Diego
- San Diego Zoo\'s Wild Animal Park.
- San Diego County is a county located near the Pacific Ocean in the far southwest of the U.S. state of California.
- San Diego the second-largest city in California.
- The ninth largest city in the United States.
- Gaspar de Portolà established the Fort Presidio of San Diego overlooking Old Town.
- San Diego County lies just north of the Mexican border, sharing a border with Tijuana.
- San Diego named after Saint Didacu.
- Total Area: 963.6 km2 (372.1 sq mi).
- San Diego area straddles areas of Mediterranean climate to the north and Semi-arid climate to the south and east.
- The county seat and largest city is San Diego.
- San Diego houses many tourist attractions, such as Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and nearby Legoland.
- Most of San Diego between the coast and the Laguna Mountains consists of hills, mesas, and canyons.
- Alta Vista Gardens is a Botanical Garden in Vista dedicated to bringing together \'People, Nature & Art\'.
- Late summer and early fall is the best time to visit San Diego.
- Major highways: Interstate 5, Interstate 8, Interstate 15, Interstate 805, State Route 15, State Route 67, State Route 125, State Route 163, State Route 905.
- San Diego is served by the trolley, bus, Coaster, and Amtrak.
- San Diego International Airport, Brown Field Municipal Airport.
- Port of San Diego.
- May to early July is not the best time to visit San Diego.
- San Diego\'s economy is largely composed of agriculture, biotechnology/biosciences, computer sciences, electronics manufacturing, defense-related manufacturing.
- The culture of San Diego, California, is influenced heavily by American and Mexican cultures.
- Adams Avenue Roots Festival, Asian Film Festival.
- Adams Avenue Street Fair.
- Mission Bay Recreation Area, including Fiesta Island, is a sheltered bay popular for watersports and known for the annual Over the line tournament.