19 people are looking at Quintana Roo Vacation Rentals.
Quintana Roo Vacation Rentals (149)
Playa del Carmen
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Quintana Roo
- The Riviera Maya´s heart is Playa del Carmen, an eclectic and seductive city.
- Faro Celarain is rich in coastal dunes, mangroves, reefs,lagoons systems, the Island\'s most beautiful beaches and reefs.
- The two main tourist attractions are the cities of Cancún and Cozumel.
- Quintana Roo is a state of Mexico, on the eastern part of the Yucatán Peninsula.
- It borders the States of Yucatán and Campeche to the north and west, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the nation of Belize to the south.
- Quintana Roo is situated on the Yucatán Peninsula, which is low and flat.
- Quintana Roo covers an area of 42,030 square kilometers (16,228 square miles).
- Its capital is Chetumal.
- The most important river is the Hondo River, which forms the border with Belize.
- The Caribbean coastline is long and beautiful, with fine beaches.
- Practice water sport activities: water skiing, windsurfing, parasailing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Go shopping at the Plaza Caracol or in the markets in Ciudad Cancun.
- Your self-drive Jeep Adventure will take you on an amazing journey around Cancun and the surrounding areas.
- Best time to go is from November to mid-December when the prices are much lower and the crowds thinner.
- Cancun\'s international airport (Airport code CUN) is the main point of entry.
- You can also rent a car (compare rates) to explore the area independently.
- The state has about 5,302 kilometers (3,293 miles) of roads.
- Xcaret is an Eco-archaeological Park located about 46 mi south of Cancun and less than 4 mi south of Playa del Carmen, in the Riviera Maya.
- Lobster Dinner Cruise. Romantic night out.
- Quintana Roo has seven theaters and cultural centers.
- There is an archeological museum and a museum of popular art in Cancún. Cozumel also has a museum.