17 people are looking at Umbria Vacation Rentals.
Umbria Vacation Rentals (71 )
Monteleone d Orvieto
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
Città Della Pieve - 2 Bedrooms Romantic Apartment Inside The Medieval Walls Great Location Will Take You Back In Time. Th ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
This largest apartment in the palazzo is called Assisi because of the wonderful view over the valley toward the town of Assisi. ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | BnB
Il Cardo is situated in the splendid countryside surrounding Todi, a city rich in history and art. The house stands by itself a ...
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 14 Sleeps | Apartment
The Large Apartment is approximately 250 sqm and can accommodate 10 persons comfortably. It is composed from a Large Living Roo ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Villa
The villa is lavishly appointed throughout and contains a large collection of ornate antique mirrors and chandeliers. The ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
Il Cedro (2+2) is a one-bedroom house 30 metres from the main house with large open plan kitchen, dining area, sitting area wit ...
5 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 15 Sleeps | House
One indipendent house with 10-12 beds, composed of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a completely functional kitchen (with washing-machi ...
5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 16 Sleeps | Apartment
Welcome to Il Castello Di Perchia vacation rental Perugia. Your ultimate vacation begins with this brand new guest house. The l ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 8 Sleeps | Farmhouse
Podere Vigliano, nestled half way between Florence and Rome is situated on 10 acres in the Umbrian countryside. It lies in the ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 2 Sleeps | Farmhouse
The Fienile has been meticulously renovated and converted into a vacation apartment with two bedrooms and one bath upstairs and ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 4 Sleeps | House
This lovingly restored artist’s home is situated in a ‘sacred grove’ on the hillside of Monteluco, which has ...
1 Bedroom | 15 Bathrooms | 3 Sleeps | House
The Nuzzaci family always offer warm, friendly, Italian hospitality and are on-hand throughout your stay to ensure that all need ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 7 Sleeps | Apartment
Casa Cardinale is literally off the main piazza and offers flexible accommodation in two separate self-contained apartments, Lu ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 5 Sleeps | Apartment
CASA ROSA is a traditional stone farmhouse set high in the green hills of Umbria, central Italy, some 10 km (6 miles) north-eas ...
9 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | 28 Sleeps | BnB
The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the pa ...
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
Our 4 unit property at no.1 Via Mura Vecchie is located within the ancient city walls in the historic center. The property boas ...
4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 10 Sleeps | Villa
"In the Green Heart of Italy is a magical place where an ancient spell is flourishing in the hearts the joy of living" ...
3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 7 Sleeps | Farmhouse
This stone house showcases dazzling views of the Umbrian Valley and the medieval hill town of Spello. There's an inviting, ...
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 6 Sleeps | Apartment
The vacation flat is well equipped in country design with furnishings which reflect another age. Two rooms (74 sqm) at ground f ...
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 4 Sleeps | Apartment
Highest quality, elegant yet comfortable, Giuncano Apartment is truly a destination in itself. The vacation castle is located i ...
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
Find the best vacation rentals by owner in popular destinations
Vacation Homes in Umbria
- Montefalco, also known as the Balcony of Umbria.
- One of Italy\'s most renowned restaurants is in a little town in Umbria, which also features a wine museum and an celebrated winery.
- The towns and villages here have retained their Renaissance beauty.
- The region is named for the Umbri tribe, who settled in the region in protohistoric times.
- Umbria is the leading producer of truffles in Italy.
- Umbria is a region of Central Italy, bordered by Tuscany to the west, the Marche to the east and Lazio to the south.
- Umbria is a region of central Italy.
- Its capital is Perugia.
- It has an area of 8,456 km².
- This region is mostly hilly or mountainous.
- It is scenic and beautiful.
- Visiting Umbria is like seeing history first hand and experiencing the world as it was centuries ago.
- There is no better place to enjoy the romanticism of the past with the conveniences of the future while avoiding the chaos of bustling cities.
- The mountains are thickly wooded, and the open plains are lush and green.
- Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport.
- Ciampino airport.
- Stroncone hosts an international street artist festival in June.
- Narni hosts a festival dedicated to St. Juvenal in May.
- Umbria is a modest region with intense ties to its cultural past.